Indulge in Health: Berry & Vanilla Overnight Oats Recipe for a Nutrient-Packed Morning
Mornings are opportunities for a healthy, energising start, and what better way to kick-start your day than with a delicious bowl of overnight oats? This Berry & Vanilla Overnight Oats recipe is not just a feast for the taste buds but also a powerhouse of nutrients to fuel your day. Bursting with the goodness of berries, the subtle sweetness of vanilla, and the added benefits of collagen protein, this recipe offers a blend of flavours and textures that'll make mornings something to look forward to.
This recipe revolves around the wholesome goodness of rolled oats, marrying them with the richness of vanilla-flavoured collagen protein from Dose & Co. It’s a blend that not only elevates taste but also adds a boost of nourishment. Plus, the inclusion of fresh raspberries not only infuses a delightful burst of fruity flavour but also brings in a spectrum of antioxidants and vitamins. With just a few simple steps the night before, you can wake up to a fulfilling, nutrient-packed breakfast that's ready to devour.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 serving Dose & Co Collagen Protein in Vanilla
- (Or any Unflavoured Dose & Co product)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen and thawed)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds or walnuts
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- Toasted coconut flakes
- In a bowl or a glass jar, combine the rolled oats, water, milk, collagen powder, and cinnamon for extra flavour.
- Stir the mixture until the protein powder is well incorporated and no lumps remain.
- Gently fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Cover the bowl or jar and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours, to allow the oats to absorb the liquid and soften.
- In the morning, give the oats a good stir.
- Drizzle honey or maple syrup over the oats.
- Garnish as desired with fresh raspberries, chopped nuts, chia seeds and coconut flakes